Complete Veterinary Services for Your Small Animal Companion
Morton Small Animal Clinic is dedicated to quality, compassionate, and loving care of animals. By employing evidence-based research and modern medical technology, our professional veterinarians and clinic staff provide you with the most advanced veterinary care available for your special pet.
We are committed to providing everything your pet needs to live a long, healthy, and happy life. At Morton Small Animal Clinic, we treat your pets with loving care.
Our wide range of services for your pet includes:
- Wellness programs tailored to the needs of your pet
- Veterinary expertise in dogs, cats, and pocket pets
- Pet dental care services, which extend life and enhance wellness
- Behavioral medicine and counseling
- Nutritional counseling throughout the stages of your petís life
- Hospice and euthanasia services
- Microchipping identification services to keep your pet safe
- Emergency response after hours, 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Dr. J.M. Mortonís special interests include pet dentistry and small animal surgery. In addition to our skilled practitioners, we offer a modern facility, experienced staff, and advanced diagnostics, including our in-house laboratory and digital X-ray technology.
Our Pet Wellness area offers something for everyone: discussion about the care of puppies and kittens, senior pet care support and guidance, a description of vaccines and why we need them, and our Pet Care Library for a variety of information and resources.
Learn about our extraordinary Pet Dental Care program, designed to prevent problems and enhance longevity. Find out more about our state-of-the-art small animal Surgery and Rehabilitation program, which serves the needs of our clients as well as referrals from other veterinarians in the region. And see why we are proud of our Pet Boarding and Grooming facilities and staff!